Community Manager, Job Description
We’re looking for a purpose-driven individual to join our team and help launch a project rooted in Maya culture and spirituality. The project will raise funds for Maya food sovereignty and environmental projects in Guatemala.
- Launching a new Instagram account (creating posts, growing followers, engaging with followers) to drive product sales
- Implementing Instagram campaign to align with marketing strategy
- Producing Instagram posts, stories, and reels
- Writing engaging captions
- Responding to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Identifying and reaching out to influencers
- Experience in creating a brand identity
- Experience in growing an Instagram following
- Strong interest in Maya Culture and Cosmovision
- Strong writer
- Good eye for design
- Culturally sensitive and inclusive
- Fluent in either English or Spanish, bilingual preferred
Nice to Haves:
- Photography and/or video editing Skills
- Interest in spirituality and/or Tarot, or experience targeting that audience
The is a volunteer position, with potential for a monthly stipend based on experience.
Send a short introduction and examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 15th.